Sep 22, 2010

School Begins, and Art is being made!

School is now in full swing, and I feel like I'm setting into my new position very nicely. I can barely even begin to describe how nice it is to teach in ONLY ONE classroom, and to not have to pack up and cart the art supplies around. Also to actually have supplies readily available without having to hunt them down or order them is also incredibly lovely (my new art room was very well stocked when I arrived!). I feel like I could write a lot about the school year starting, and most of it would probably be your run-of-the mill school starting stories, but I just felt like remembering this one moment from today:as a student was leaving today He thanked me for today's class. It was really nice because I didn't even feel that today was a particularly amazing teaching day- it was fairly average as far as I am concerned, so it's nice to know that at least one student appreciated me enough to thank me for what I do.

I will be posting some new assignments soon, once there is some finished work to post.

No comments: